Pressure welding, boiler repairs & hydraulics
With 20 years experience working to a wide variety of the most stringent industry codes for the fabrication of pressure equipment and piping, JRs Group Industries is well equipped to handle the fabrication and design of your pressure equipment and piping to your specific requirements. As stainless fabricators with experience in the dairy, wine, food, chemical and beverage industries we offer a comprehensive customised pressure welding service.
With highly trained and certified welders on hand at JRs Group Industries (qualified in TIG welding, MIG welding, Manual Metal Arc Welding, Pressure welding, oxy cutting & welding and orbital welding), we offer unsurpassed workmanship and quality assurance for all of your sanitary welding and pipework needs.
We are qualified to:
- MIL Spec Welding Standards - ABS
- ISO Welding Standards - GL
- Australian Standards
- AGL Standards
- ASME IX
- Both Magnetic Particle & Penetrant Testing as per ISO/IEC 17025:2005 - NATA
Services we offer include:
- High & Low Pressure Pipes - Steam, Boilers
- Oxy/Gas Lines, Hydraulics - Stainless Steel;
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Engineering;
- Design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance as well as assessment and reporting of anything hydraulic;
- Work with all types of material including: Stainless Steel, Mild & High Tensile Steels, Copper Nickel, Brass, Bronze and Aluminium;
We are specialists in the fabrication, installation of stainless steel equipment and pipe work and welding of aluminium. With over 20 years experience working closely with process industries JRs Group Industries has a reputation for impeccable reliability and service. Our fabrication, installation and welding services include both workshop and turnkey projects. Likewise, our product range is extensive and our commitment to detail is unrivalled. Work with the professionals in stainless steel and aluminium welding. At JRs Group Industries we combine superb products, comprehensive services and expert staff to produce flawless results for our clients. Call us today to discuss your particular specialised stainless steel requirements.